Leibster Blog Award
I am honoured to receive the Liebster Blog award from gennepher @gennepher @ http://gennepher.blogspot.com/p/leibster-blog-award.html and Jacqueline Dick @fumanchucat @ http://1emeraldcity.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for this privilege gennepher and Jacque!
The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany and recognizes up-and-coming bloggers. It is meant to showcase those who have fewer than 200 followers. (Liebster means “favourite” or “dearest” in German.) This is done in the spirit of pay-it-forward. In accepting this award, the recipient agrees to:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
It is really impossible to choose from the wealth of blogs out there, but I can only choose five so here goes, and these are in no particular order...
1. Ed Bremson @ http://edbremson.blogspot.com/
2. Beth @ http://thewindknows.blogspot.com/
3. Irene Golembo @ http://humbirdstar.blogspot.com/
4. Diana Lee @ http://lifethrublueeyes.wordpress.com/
5. Yiota Luyu Ladybird @ http://soulseasons-yiota143.blogspot.com/
Thank you gennepher and Jacque! I’m very grateful to all who continue to support me and visit my blog. My love to all of you!